The stainless steel specifications guide is accessible from the British Stainless Steel Association. This guide includes the valuable information about the summary buyer’s guide and conversion tables. The specification is offered by the PreservationDirectorate of the Library of Congress as a community service.
Any profitable duplicate that implies service or materials, endorsement of a product in any journal is banned by law. Certain principles covered with a catalog of abbreviations involve comparative international steel grades, British and American standards for stainless steel products, British Standards BSEN Series and British Standards Aerospace Series.
The Library of Congress searches for about corrosion resistant cans or containers which are prepared from stainless steel. These containers are manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel of about 0.20 gauge and should not be more than 0.30 gauge.
Product Specifications for Stainless Steel Cans
- Motion picture storage cans should be planned to defend the contents from the invasion of water released from sprinklers and should be set off in case of fire. The design of the cans should enable the atmosphere within the container to relate with the adjacent environment to prevent them from getting damp.
- It should have beaded lid and edges on the can.
- The design of the can should contain an inner hub and should be made up of grade 304 stainless steel.
- The lid of the can should be designed in such a manner so that it can help in the opening of the can.
- The cover and the base of the can should have an outline sunken into them which will help them from slipping and enables piled cans to fit into each other.
Specifications for Stainless Steel Sinks
- Stainless steel sinks are manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel.
- Every stainless steel self rimming sinks cover the perimeter of about 32mm and contains clip and flange supports.
- The interior of utility sinks made up of stainless steel offers improved drainage and very easy to clean.
- The supporting legs for utility stainless steel sinks are 41mm and have flexible leveling foot.
- Mobile stainless steel sink basin offers quick releasing of drainage.
- The perimeter of this type of sink is considered to be an average.